Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

WALT write a recount from someone else's perspective ( a worker in a clothing or toy sweatshop)

At 6:00 in the morning in china,I crawled out of my bed.When I walked in the factory my boss was standing there in a grumpy old voice”you are late you ain't any lunch I said noo”.I Went to go to have breakfast.My mate Ching was like a pig.Then the bell rang ring,ring,ring “I never got to touched my breakfast in one bite.So I went back to my working station.I was so bored making nike shoes.My boss said “you finish at 7:00pm okay I said yes in a quiet voice”.I made the Ases and then I put the sole inside the shoes finally I made 45 shoes.Finally it is 7:00 pm.I was exhausted I went straight to sleep.can me life get any worse I thought as I was fall to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.